Thank you all so much for the wonderful advice about the computer lab in
the library.  The principal has finally agreed that the k-2 teachers
need to send an aid along with their class, so that it is not completely
my responsibility.  This has been a great relief.  Things are still not
great (the teachers still have a tendency to be nasty and if they don't
get the time that they want, it is my fault)  but they are so much
better that I won't complain.  Many of you suggested that looking for a
different job was a good idea, and I probably will, after next year.
This year, unfortunately, is not a good time for me to have to look for
a job.
I have also scheduled a lunch and planning period, and so far, no one
has messed with the lunch period.  Hopefully, things will continue to
improve.  Thanks again for all your help.  It made me feel much better
to know that there were people out there who understood and cared.
Susanne

LM_NET Archive Home