On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, Shanna Richards wrote:

> One of our 3rd grade teachers has a request.  For their Social Studies
> unit, her class would like to receive a postcard from all 50 states.  In
> return, they will send one from Kansas to your class.
>
> We've looked for a listserv that would be appropriate for this but
> haven't had any luck.  Any ideas?

Try asking this on the following newsgroup:

bit.listserv.postcard

This has listserv in its name, but it's not a true listserv in the sense
of the subscriber actually receiving mail in his/her mailbox.  You have to
go look at the messages on that newsgroup's server, which makes it a true
newsgroup.

You can also try searching for this type of thing on the following web
site:

LISZT Directory of E-Mail Discussion Groups
http://www.liszt.com

    _/ /  / /     / /  / / _/ /__        / /    Gabriel R. Gancarz, GSLIS
    / /  / /    _/ /  / /  / ___/      _/ /    University of Illinois
  _/ /__/ /     / /__/ / _/ /         _/ /_   Urbana-Champaign, IL

  You are invited to my Orchard Beach State Park Web Site!
  http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~gancarz/obsp.htm

LM_NET Archive Home