Does anyone know where else this exhibit will be going?  I'd love to see
it if it ever came close enough to me here in Winnipeg, Manitobe.
Irene Schlarb              ischlarb@mbnet.mb.ca
Winnipeg, Manitoba         irschlar@mailbox.syr.edu
"Dad claims that library science is the foundation of all sciences
just as math is the key - and that we will survive or founder,
depending on how well the librarians do their jobs."  Heinlein 1958

LM_NET Archive Home