As librarian, I am in charge of developing and implementing an archival
system for our high school.  We have 55 years of trophies, plaques and
memorabilia that need to be displayed, stored or given away.  Do you have
any suggestions or strategies?
        1.  Where do we begin?
        2.  Will we "give away" items or keep everything?  What is a fair and
equitable way to accomplish this?
        3.  What is an appropriate  way to display memorabilia?  (by the
year or by the subject such as sports, art, etc.)
        4.  How will we store or preserve the materials that we don't
have room to display?
We would appreciate any suggestions you might have.

Ann Smelley
Pleasanton High School Library
831 Stadium
Pleasanton, TX 78064