Forgive me for posting this to the whole group, but I need this information
quickly.  I teach a junior high and senior high Internet class.  Each
semester I try to find a suitable listserv for them to sign up to and some
keypals for them to write to.  I am never very successful.  If any one could
recommend a listserv or would like to be keypals with four high school
students and eleven middle school students or can suggest where I migh find
keypals for them let me know.  I have looked at Web 66 and other keypal
directories but they are not much help. I think educators are wary (and
rightly so) of kids leaving e-mail addresses through the school in case they
hook up with a nut somewhere.  I know that is a concern for my classes.
Even thought you tell them to never give out much personal information kids
sometimes make unwise choices.  If anyone has suggestions let me know or if
you would like to arrange for students to e-mail each other let me know.

Thanks

Johnnie Frisbie
Maranatha Academy k-12
Shawnee, Kansas