I have a Mac LaserWriter 16/600 PS.  At the first of the year it worked
great.  Now it won't stay on the network.  If I shut it off, wait a half a
minute or so and turn it back on, you can find it on the network.  I'll
get a couple of pages printed off and then it disappears from the network
again.  It is very frustrating and when I've had enough I finally send
things to the upstairs printer.  Each time I turn it off and back on it
has to print a test page.  Is there at least a way to turn that off so I'm
not wasting that piece of paper everytime?

R. Jean Gustafson
Librarian Extraodinaire
Lince Intermediate School
316 W. Naches Ave.