Has anyone heard of/worked with this educational consulting group?
They're based in NJ, and (according to their promos)  "deliver training
and consulting services for educators. CPDR specializes in practical,
flexible professional training and related services to meet today's
critical needs in education", with resources and staff developers
expert in such areas as:
-- interdisciplinary instruction
-- block scheduling
-- active learning strategies
-- technology planning and assessment
-- integrating technology into content areas
-- grant writing
-- curriculum development
etc., etc.

I've been approached to consider working as one of their consultants.
Before I make any commitment, I'd like to get some outside info about
what/where they've done, what their "reputation" is, etc.

If anyone can give me some reactions or leads, I would greatly appreciate it.

TIA,
Alice H. Yucht   dba *Alice'n InfoLand*
Highland Park, NJ
<AliceInfo@aol.com>