> reading this, and want to respond, how do you determine if you are suppose
> to respond to my e-mail address or to the group?  I can never figure it out.

Yes, Sharon, I sometimes have that same problem.  Quite often, I just use
my judgement and hope it's right. I think of the discussion as in
someone's home and as though a group of us were just having a sort of
round table discussion.  If it has "TARGET" in front of the Subject, of
course, I reply to the individual. Also, if the subject has been
discussed fairly estensively previously, I respond to the individual
because I figure that the group has already hashed that topic over.

I, too, would be interested in how others decide that because quite
often, I get private messages that I just know the whole group would be
interested in.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home