Hello LM NET friends,
I need your help.  We are in the process of looking at new library
furniture for a new building (grades k-6).  How exciting?  I would like to
gather from your experience.  I am currently looking at Tefco wooden round
tables and Jasper library chairs with a fabric seat and back.  I am looking
at either the sled base chairs or the rockers.  These would be in adult
size (I think). I would like to know the following:
1.  If some of you currently have these or something similar how do you
feel about them?
2.  Adult size - a good idea?
3.  How do you handle custodians and cleaning?  We currently put chairs on
top of our old tables?  These would be rather heavy to do that with.
4.  How do they wear?
5.  Other suggestions?

Thanks  a million?

Debbie Disher