Help LM_Netters:
We are currently building a new k-6 elementary building.  We are looking at
computer furniture.  I will have two labs.  In both labs I am looking at
have a chair that can be easily raised and lowered by the students.  I am
considering a Smith or Arco (sp?) chair.  They have a hard seat and back,
casters and a gas lift.  Has anyone had experience with these?
1.  The adult demo I am looking at seems a little difficult for 1st graders
to lower themselves.
2.  How do they hold up?
3.  Any other suggestions?

Also, in one lab we are considering pedestal tables in the shape of a U.
Where the computer would sit in the back of the U and 4 to 5 students would
sit around the outside of the table.  Thus they would be working in
cooperative groups.  Has anyone done this?  How is it working?  Can you
tell me the dimensions of the table and what brand or where you purchased
them?  Any special software you are using?

Thanks!
Debbie Disher
Holdingford Elementary School
P.O.Box 250