Dear Colleagues:  I'm hoping someone in the Chicago area can help out one
of our science teachers.  He remembers getting a flier about a seminar
being presented by Bill Nye, The Science Guy, in early March in Chicago.
He passed it on to the department head who has lost it.  My teacher wants
to go but needs to know where, when, how much, how to contact, etc.  Can
anyone help?  He told me he had searched himself last night on the
internet; another teacher suggested he come to me for help; so...here I
am.  Can we impress him?  I'll continue my search engine searches, too.

Deborah Bailey                  dbailey@sinnfree.sinnfree.org
West Middle School
Rockford, IL 61103

LM_NET Archive Home