My school district is interested in buying a video projector
(sometimes called an LCD projector). It is intended to be shared by the
various schools for the following uses:
        1. Projection of NASA videos within the dome of our high school
           planetarium
        2. Projection of videos in an auditorium with a large dropdown
           screen
        3. Projection of videos in areas like the cafeteria using a
           regular size projection screen
We do not anticipate needing to use it with computer images but do
desire built in audio capabilities. I'd appreciate any advice regarding
recommended brands, model numbers and pricing info. Thanks in advance.

Marie Baker
Marlboro High School
Marlboro, NY  12542
Mabaker@worldnet.att.net