Dear Friends,
A teacher has asked me if I knew a source for a play that she could do
that could have as many as fifty participants (naturally some roles would
be non-speaking or one or two words). She would like to do it with
elementary students grades 1-6 could sign up. It would be done for
parents and the studentss of the school. No tickets and no money
available to pay for rights. Is there a source on the web for such a
thing or have you a suggestion for us to try. Obviously I have no
experience in this area but I told her I would try. Any suggestions would
be greatly appreciated. This is a spring project for an after school group.
Jean Rowan
Downey Community SChool
Brockton MA
rowanj@meol.mass.edu