Our library has had great success in selling old textbooks to Follett
Educational Services.  Our textbook room was such a mess that our
principal willing let me try this program.

You can get a check, credit from Follett, or audio-visual equipment.

This last time I sold books, I ordered a 26 inch television.  When it
was delivered, the man unboxed it, put it on a cart, and disposed of
the box.  Later a representative called and made sure that I was
satisfied.  It was great.  Almost like Queen for a Day, if you
remember that show.

Anyway here is the info if you are interested.

FOLLETT Educational Services
5563 South Archer Avenue
Chicago, ILL 60638-3098
Phone  1-800-621-4272  Fax 1-800-638-4424

My representative was Kevin J Lentz.  He is great.

LM_NET Archive Home