A notice was distributed to all the teachers asking for volunteers to
teach a workshop on staff development day. I convinced my colleague that
we should volunteer. My concerns are taht if I attempt a tech workshop and
the system goes down I am sick of apologizing for the computers not
working. We are sporadically up an d running. I thought about a what can
the library do for you or to make your job easier as a title and then plan
a contingency if my technolgy fails. The workshop is supposed to run for
an hour and a half. I'm not sure about their attention span. People are
being forced to pick a workshop and attend. Does anyone have any ideas?
the workshop is scheduled for January 31st and I have to let the
coordinator know if I want to do it. I think it is important from a PR
standpoint but I am not sure how to approach it. TIA,vjl

Viviane J. Lampach
The Bronx H.S. of Science
75 W. 205th Street
The Bronx, New York 10468