My principal asked me this afternoon if I knew of a way to survey the net
for ratios of students to guidance counselors in 7th and 8th grades.  I am
planning to do a websearch for him.  I thought perhaps those of us who are
in 7th and 8th grade schools might also help me out.  All I need is the
number of students in each grade and  the number of guidance counselors for
the grade.  I'll do the math and be forever grateful.  Please send to
carolan@ids.net.  Many thanks and happy new year!

Carol Anderheggen            "Dark clouds are things that pass.
carolan@ids.net                   The blue heavens abide always."

LM_NET Archive Home