Am looking for the e-mail address or web-site address for the storyteller Jay
O'Callahan. It has taken me a long time to get to researching this but a
couple of years ago I heard him read a story about his uncle who was a priest
and chaplin in the Navy during WWII. It was a riveting story of faith and
heroism. Please contact me if you know the address/es or if you know about a
recording of the story. Guess it could also help to know under what label
O'Callhan's storytelling is recorded.

Many thanks,
Hildegard N. Pleva, Linden Avenue Middle School, Red Hook, New York

LM_NET Archive Home