Could some kind person help me with the words of the Georgia State song? I
have searched all my resources and also used the internet to access
information on Georgia, but without success. Your help would be greatly
appreciated. This is part of a school assignment, and in Ohio this
seems like a pretty tough one.
   Also, Our administration has just asked for help in motivating 12th
grade students who need to take the 12th grade proficiency test. Since it
is not required for graduation many of them are just not trying at all.
Has anyone in Ohio found a successful way to get these students motivated?
I get the feeling we are willing to try any reasonable carrot or stick.
Thanks for your help. Rayna

   Rayna Patton, Librarian                Marysville Exempted Village Schools
   Marysville High School                 Voice   513/642-0010
   800 Amrine Mill Rd                     FAX     513/642-2033
   Marysville, Ohio  43040                E'Mail  KMV_PATTON@K12.MEC.OHIO.GOV

LM_NET Archive Home