Our Media Center uses Dynix Scholar 150.  We are linked to 7 other
schools in our district.  This is my second year with Dynix so there is a
ton I don't know.  When we put books in transit to another school, there
seems to be no way for us to access what we have loaned out.  Books are
not always checked out by a student at the other school.  Sometimes they
are kept in the Media Center for class research.  The other school checks
them in after they are received in transit.  It seems to me that there
should be a way to both find out what we have sent to other schools and
what we have borrowed from other schools.

Marty Bausack
Carman Ainsworth Comm. Schools
Flint, Mi

LM_NET Archive Home