I am wondering if all regions or TLA districts have TASL annual meetings?
Would you reply to me and tell me who hosts and plans these meetings?
Are they done through your regional service center, or someone else?  Do
you have one every year? Do you have funding available for meetings?
What is the format of your area meeting?  Thanks to all who care to reply.
Please respond to me personally,  wcuniff@tenet.edu

Wanda Cuniff, Librarian      Rusk Middle School
wcuniff@tenet.edu            411 N. Mound Street
409-569-3123                 Nacogdoches, TX.  75961