I am interested in hearing from anyone who is either familiar with this
program in a school setting or has used it in their elem. building. We
have several teachers who attended a parents workshop, which was the
"Up with Parents" component of this, and they are trying it in their homes
with their own children. Although neither is trying it in their first grade
classroom yet, we are planning separate parent and teacher workshops in
April.  Our building planning committee would like a little more info
before we are totally committed. Please respond to me ASAP.

Barbara Courter
Eugene Field Elem.
418 E. 2nd
Maryville, MO 64468