The reading committee at our school for North Central Acreditation is
considering the purchase of S.T.A.R. (Standardized Test for Assessment of
Reading).

I would appreciate hearing from anyone who is presently using this tool.

1.  How are you using it?

2.  Are you satisfied with its accuracy in determining reading levels?
3.  Are just some of your staff in support of it or is the entire staff
committed to it?
4.  How often are students tested?
5.  What strategies are being used by the staff for reading improvement?

Please reply directly to me.  Thank you.

Pat Charlton

pjcharlton@dmci.net

North Adams-Jerome Public Schools
North Adams, Mi. 49262