Hello netters,
   I sent this out 12/11, but only received one response.  Was everyone on
vacation?
I'll try again...

   My principal just came to me with a request. I am in need of your ready
assistance, once again.
   He is looking for samples of surveys given to college students or college
graduates, concerning their opinions on the the value of their elementary or
secondary education as far as its ability to prepare them for college or for
life after college.  (I hope that makes sense.)  He would like examples of
the actual questionnaires but the resulting statistics would also be helpful.
My guess is he is considering creating a questionnaire of his own, and is
looking for ideas.
   Thanks in advance for your assistance.
Marie Ferner
Librarian