Thanks to all 16 of you who responded to my quest for the Pooh patterns!
A number of you actually do have them and as many more want them, so I'll
reply personally in a few days to get the ball rolling on this. I've been
busy getting daughters off to various back-to-school and internship
sites, plus getting ready for a program on Winnie the Pooh that I'm doing
for our Border Regional Library Assn.'s Friends of Children't Literature
interest group, so after I get that done and put together my lesson plans
for the rest of January I'll sort through my replies and begin responding.
Vona Van Cleef, librarian, LBJ Elementary, El Paso, TX

LM_NET Archive Home