I have gotten my new computer, Compaq, with Win95, and programs about
three Internet servers.  I was trying the MSN 30 day trial and now I
cannot get my local internet server to use either Microsoft Internet
Explorer or Netscape that are on the hardrive.  Do I need to buy another
Netscape?  How many internet servers can you have?  Do some interfere
with others?  Can they use the same software?  I have also gotten a
Quicken Deluxe--Does the Intuit Netscape there come with strings attached
(This is my new home system--we are to get a similar computer at school
but it will be attached to a T1 line)
marthap@ccit.arizona.edu
Martha Pankratz
Hohokam Middle