I have been reading this list for a number of months, but this is my first
posting. Hope I do this right :-)
I recently had a teacher ask me if she could show a video in her classroom
after she had read the novel. She would like to do a compare and contrast
lesson with her students. I have searched the archives and the internet and
have found out lots about U.S. copyright laws and fair use, but what about
Canadian? Does fair use work the same in Canada? Thanks in advance for any
help.

Jeri Wolf
jwolf@ccinet.ab.ca
"Sometimes willpower alone cannot make things happen."
                                   Sabine Strohem
                                   "Griffen & Sabine"