Does anyone know of a good source of recordings (cassette or CD) of music of
many different lands.  This  would be useful for a cross-curricular unit we
do annually in the middle school.  Small groups choose a country & research
it.  along with the usual gov't, clothing, food, religion, art, the student
need to find info. on the music--and obviously a sound clip would be good.
On the other hand, I don't want to spend a big part of my too-small av
budget on just one area either.

Anne Oelke                                     | "Some days are like that,
acoelke@peoples.net                   |  even in Australia!"
Cambria-Friesland School Dst.  |  Judith Viorst in _Alexander
Cambria, WI                                    | & the Terrible, Horrible,
                                                           | No Good, Very
Bad Day_.

LM_NET Archive Home