                      E L E C T R O N I C   M E S S A G E

                                        Date:     02-Jul-1996 12:49pm EST
                                        From:     Melodi A. Shoemaker
                                                  SHOEMAM
                                        County:   BREVARD
                                        Tel No:   (407) 636-3711

TO:  Melodi A. Shoemaker                  ( SHOEMAM )

Subject: Signature

              \\|//
              (o o)
----------oOO--( )--OOo----------
Melodi Shoemaker                       Be a Fire Lighter, NOT
Rockledge High School                 a Fire fighter!
220 Raider Rd.
Rockledge, Fl 32955                    The Media Center - Hub of the
Tel (407) 636-3711                     School
          .oooO             (   )
            \_)

LM_NET Archive Home