I have received many requests for information or copies of the CREW
method for weeding, developed by the Texas State Library.  I emailed the
Texas State Library for information on how librarians outside the state
of Texas can order it.  Jeanette Larson of the Texas State Library has
posted a message on this listserv telling how to get it.  Donna Miller
has also posted a message giving the address of the Texas State Library.
She is in Colorado and ordered it last year at $8.00.  I believe Jeanette
said it is now $8.50.  It is well worth the price!

Diane Durbin
dianed@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home