Yesterday I emptied my "Trash" and today found resources for Mexico that
someone had
requested.  Here is the address:
http://www.oas.org/EN/MSTATES/gofmexic.htm.  There are all kinds of links to
web sites about Mexico, its culture, economy, etc., and the base address,
http://www.oas.org is maintained by the Organization of American States,
having links to many of the Latin American countries.

Library of Congress also has a Latin American studies section on its home
page but it is not specific to Mexico, and they have a country handbook
section also but it doesn't list Mexico but looks fantastic for the
countries it does list -- 71 in all.

The other target is SIRS Online.  Has anyone previewed this?  Our district
is gradually moving from LANs in each of the schools to the addition of a
WAN and I'm curious if our students would be better served by this.  We
currently use SIRS Researcher at the high school.

Thanks -- as always, this list provides the best advice of all.
Elizabeth Letterly, District Librarian  eletterl@abelink.com
Williamsville CUSD #15, Williamsville, IL  USA  62693

Life itself is the proper binge. -- Julia Child

LM_NET Archive Home