Dear LM_NETters:

Peter Milbury gave his kind permission for me to post the following message
to the list.

I am the Resource Center Coordinator at the Eisenhower National
Clearinghouse for Mathematics and Science Education.  The Clearinghouse is
funded by the Department of Education and is located at The Ohio State
University.

The Clearinghouse collects a non-circulating repository of K-12 mathematics
and science teaching materials.  Among the services and products we provide
are publications that highlight certain of our materials, a CD-ROM that
contains our catalog and journal articles concerning K-12 education, a Web
site (http://www.enc.org/), and reference services.

Through the Web site, teachers can search the catalog of our collection --
the records are
quite long and include information such as recommended grade levels,
abstracts, tables of contents, and standards and availability information.
Our Web pages also link to sites that may be of interest to teachers,
including sites with lesson plans, curriculum development information,
grants information, and the national mathematics and science standards
publications.

Through the Resource Center, the Clearinghouse offers K-12 mathematics- or
science-related reference services, which include searching the catalog of
our collection, should the asker not have access to our Web site.  The
Resource Center can be reached through a form on a Web page, the 800 number
below, a letter sent surface mail, or an email request to library@enc.org
(or to my personal account, of course!). This service is free of charge.

I hope you'll explore our Web site and also try our reference service.

Sincerely,

Laura K. Brendon, Resource Center Coordinator              http://www.enc.org
Eisenhower National Clearinghouse                               (800) 621-5785
    for Mathematics and Science Education                     (614) 688-3267
1929 Kenny Road, Columbus, OH  43210  USA                 lbrendon@enc.org

LM_NET Archive Home