Has anyone seen or heard of this relatively new publication called Blue
Denim?  I heard a radio interview with the editor (I think) in November but
have not heard about it since.  She promoted it as an alternative to
Seventeen, good for YA girls, with emphasis on real interests and concerns
beyond makeup and boys.  I would like to get a copy to preview and am
searching various sources but it just occurred to me that one of you might
already know where to get it.  I'd appreciate any leads you could provide.

Thanks,

Mary Helen

Mary Helen Fischer, District Librarian
Buckeye Union School District