I have also ordered "mouse balls" from Argonaut.  (Try asking your district
administrator to check for replacement mouse balls on his next trip to Best
Buy!! <VBG>)

Our newest solution is a so called School Mouse.  It is a mouse with no
"marble".  So far they have held up well. They have 3  small wheel sorts of
gizmo's  (that's real  techno-babble!!)  Our tech support co. has had them
in a dept. of corrections "boys school" and they are surviving there.

If anyone is interested, I'll look up the brand, supplier etc tomorrow and
post it.  Let me know.

Anne Oelke                                     | "Some days are like that,
acoelke@peoples.net                   |  even in Australia!"
Cambria-Friesland School Dst.  |  Judith Viorst in _Alexander
Cambria, WI                                    | & the Terrible, Horrible,
                                                           | No Good, Very
Bad Day_.

LM_NET Archive Home