Dear LM_NET folks,
        I couldn't help but wonder when reading Emory's request for Battle
questions for Zlata (sorry, Emory, I haven't done that one YET), how many of
us are doing Battle of the Books.
        Maybe we could help each other out and just post the questions that
we used for one relatively recent book. What do you think?  I'd certainly be
willing to post one or two in exchange for getting bunches more.
        The books I'm using this year are:
Black Star, Bright Dawn (O'Dell); Ready, Aim, Fire (Levine); Watchdog & the
Coyotes (Wallace); Time for Andrew (Hahn); Red-Dirt, Jessie (Myers);
Anastasia Krupnik (Lowry); Wings (Brittain); and The Boggart (Cooper).
Jamie Murphy Boston, Librarian
Davis Joint Unified School District
Birch Lane Elementary, 1600 Birch Ln.  Pioneer Elementary, 5212 Hamel St.
Davis, CA 95616
916-757-5395/5413(FAX)
& 757-5480/5423(FAX)
jamieb@dcn.davis.ca.us