I have looked for this magazine and another one I heard about last year
on NPR, called Girls' Life.  I thought I would see a copy on a newsstand
someplace and look at them, but never have seen them.  I haven't seen
them in the catalog EBSCO provides, and haven't ever seen an ad for them.

Diane Durbin
dianed@tenet.edu

On 22 Jan 1997, Mary Helen Fischer wrote:

> Has anyone seen or heard of this relatively new publication called Blue
> Denim?  I heard a radio interview with the editor (I think) in November but
> have not heard about it since.  She promoted it as an alternative to
> Seventeen, good for YA girls, with emphasis on real interests and concerns
> beyond makeup and boys.  I would like to get a copy to preview and am
> searching various sources but it just occurred to me that one of you might
> already know where to get it.  I'd appreciate any leads you could provide.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mary Helen
>
> Mary Helen Fischer, District Librarian
> Buckeye Union School District