Forgive me if this topic has already been knawed to the bone, but I would
appreciate some direction. As our school puts more computers on the
Internet I find that many users are downloading pictures to use in class
projects. What are the copyright limitations on use of this type of
process? Does one ever need to get permission from the source?  If so,
under what circumstances? If someone can direct me to an authority or
provide the facts I would be very grateful.
Please send responses directly to me at email address given below. Thanks.

Doug Bancks
dbancks@fairmont.k12.mn.us
507/238-4411

LM_NET Archive Home