Hi

Found an interesting  < website http://sunsite.unc.edu/jembin/mb.pl>  where
you can take a test (Kiersey test) similar to the Myers Briggs that tells
what your personality type is.   Your personality type affects everything
about you.  Also explains how your  learning style  which has many
implications for teachers and their students.  Multiple Intelligence is an
off shoot of this theory.    This test is so amazing-when you take it and
read the results you will think that someone has taken a crystal ball and
seen you in it-knows your mind and soul inside out..

There is also a book called Gifts Differing:Understanding Personality Types
by Isabel Myers-Briggs with Peter B Myers,(ISBN0891060642), CPP Books, Palo
Alto CA, 1993, which goes into more detail about this theory.  Fascinating
stuff.

Our faculty is having alot of fun with this website and learned alot about
ourselves taking this little test.  Now I know what kind of jobs to give my
assistant...she likes methodical, orderly, repetitive type things - she's a
detail person and very organized.   I am an idea person and an advocate
which is why I am always telling people of course you can do whatever- it is
so easy. We work well together...now we will work more efficiently together
because we can divide the work up along the lines of  our personality types.
Must be why she doesn't mind shelving books!!

Margaret Hunt
mchunt@mindspring.com
Floyd  Graham Elementary Hephzibah, GA(15 mi. S of Augusta)
The home of 418 PreK-2 Panthers
Freezin and waitin for daffodils to bloom in Jojah

LM_NET Archive Home