For all of you who viewed CBS Sunday Morning Segment on Jill Krementz's book the
Writer's Desk, I want to make the following suggestion:

The book will make a great gift or prize at for a student who is to receive the
English Department or writing award in your school.

Jill Krementz, the author/photographer, has indicated to me that she would be happy
to sign a bookplate to be placed inside the book.

The Writer's Desk is by Randon House as is available in most bookstores.

If you would like an autographed bookplate e mail and I will give you the
appropriate address

LM_NET Archive Home