Hello all,
     I'm serving on the teacher advisors board for Winterthur Museum and we
are working on a new project.  Winterthur just acquired the collection of
soup tureens from the Campbells Soup Company museum in New Jersey.  As part
of the agreement, this collection must be used for educational programs.
Therefore, we are developing programs for our school visits relating to soup.
     We would like to develop a bibliography of books to supplement the
programs which is where you come in.  I'm currently a librarian in a K-2
school and have never worked with children above these grade levels.  I'm
not familiar with much of the literature for the older children so I would
appreciate any suggestion you may have for books that involve soup, stew,
porridge, etc.  I know the obvious ones for the little guys like "Chicken
Soup With Rice", "Stone Soup", "Nail Soup", "The Three Bears" but any other
suggestions for any age levels would be appreciated.
TIA

Susan Thompson-White
Castle Hills Elem.
502 Moores Lane