We have a backlog of cataloging and I want to purchase records I can load
into my Follett system.  We have tried Alliance and Marcive but have not had
a good hit rate with our audio tapes and videos.  Also, many of the
purchased records do not have a summary field.  Although I like both of
these sources, can anyone suggest a third source where I can buy cataloging.
We would like to add See and See Also entries into our catalog.  Does anyone
know of a suggested list for secondary subject see and see also's that can
be purchased and uploaded.

Karen Gockley
Essex High School
Essex Jct., VT 05672