Several of us have been searching for months to find the official song title
and composer of a certain song.  The song, we "think" is "Plastic Jesus" and we
"think" it is by Bobby Bare.  However, we haven't been able to come up with the
listed title no matter when we search.  It was part of a radio show intro by
Don Imus in the 70's.  We have been able to come up with the lyrics now.  But
to get permission to broadcast any portion on a program, we have to have the
whole works to get that permission.  Thanks in advance!

Jack Guske
Washtucna HS
Washtucna, Wa
jguske@olympic.ritzville.org