-- [ From: Cheryl Sturgeon * EMC.Ver #2.5.02 ] --

I have been trying to learn how to use Hyperstudio by preparing a
presentation about the library for a small teacher inservice next week.  I
am having problems however.  I created a pretty good stack of cards and I
have been saving the stack to a floppy.  Today after adding some new stuff
the program decided that "it's sorry
but it cannot read my stack"!!  I have been using two different computers
since I have 2 buildings.  Is this causing the problem.  The manual was no
help and I
haven't the time to sit on the phone for tech support in CA.
Cheryl

--
Cheryl A. Sturgeon
Highland Local Schools