Here is a message I just received from Mr. Stine...I apologize that it is
sent to the entire list, as I get soooo much mail from The Read In! that I no
longer have the specific address of the subscriber who asked for it...Jane
;-)
**************
Hi, Jane--
Hope all is well. Six Goosebumps audiobooks are available now. They've been
produced by Disney and are fully acted out like radio dramas. Six more are on
the way. It's colllld here, and windy. The dog gets very SHORT walks!  Bob
*****

BTW--This is from this morning, Wednesday the 29th and he is in NYC!

Jane ;-)
The Read In!
http://www.gsh.org/readin

LM_NET Archive Home