Darlene: Not sure which version or year you are using, but last year I
discovered that you could change the font color (I think it was under
Options, don't have the program here to check) for the highlighted words.
I experimented and found one that would print out. (I think it was blue,
again, not sure.)
Hope this helps-
Rebecca - Parchment School District  rstewar@remc12.k12.mi.us

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Darlene DeHudy wrote:

> Does anyone know how to set Encarta to print all words when you don't
> have a color printer?  Sometimes it does not print the colored words
> which are all the most important ones.  TIA  Darlene DeHudy Muskegon High
> School ddehudy@remc4.k12.mi.us

LM_NET Archive Home