I have a dot-matrix printer, a Panasonic KX-P1595 Multi-Mode Printer. I am
using it with my circ/cat system.
I have some money to buy a printer and have no idea whether
1) This one is likely to last for a while (I have no idea how old it is)
or
2) what would be a good workhorse of a dot-matrix (to print overdues and
other such lists) to get.

This is an MS-DOS system.  I want to find one that will last (and not
require endless repairs).

I need to know what you recommend, how much it costs and/or if you've had
experience with the above-mentioned model.

Many thanks!!

--
Johanna Halbeisen
Woodland Elementary School(K-4)