Hello LM_NET Colleagues,

I would like to take this moment, on behalf of Mike Eisenberg and myself,
as co-owners of LM_NET, to express out thanks and appreciation to Shelley
Lochhead. Shelley is moving on from her job as manager of the LM_NET
Skills Index, a listing of volunteer mentors who are available to assist
our members. Shelley has been doing this for nearly four years, which is
almost as long as LM_NET has been in existence.

Shelley told us last year that she wanted to move on from that position.
However, we talked her into volunteering for yet another year.
Fortunately, Shelley agreed, and has kept the LM_NET Skills Index
continued over the past year.

Many people have done special things to help LM_NET become one of the most
helpful discussion groups on the Internet. None has done more than
Shelley. She earned our thanks many times over.

THANK YOU, SHELLEY!

Peter and Mike, for LM_NET

P.S.
Mike and I will announce a new service that will replace the Skills Index.
Look for an announcement soon.

LM_NET Archive Home