Jimmy Stewart and His Poems
Crown Pub NY 1989
0-517-57382-2

This is in response to the MANY requests I had to either post
the poem or the source.  I feel uneasy about posting the poem
due to copyright concerns...I hope this will help those
interested locate the poem.

This was an example of a request that was not strictly
library-related,  yet a member was able to help me (and make my
day along w/the days of several others!).  I hope LM_Net will
continue to be a place where we can ask each other for help on
varied topics.  I for one am extremely grateful for the info
posted on feet, shoes, bifocals, weddings, sources of poems,
etc.!

Julia Steger, Librarian, Clifton Forge Elem Schools East and
West, Clifton Forge VA
--
spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*

Julia Steger         ** A Lap Is A Terrible Thing To Waste--
Clifton Forge VA          Adopt a Pet From Your Local
jsteger@pen.k12.va.us        Animal Shelter **

neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*neuter*spay*

LM_NET Archive Home