Happy 4th of July!!!!

    I will be employed in a library serving grades K-3 and 6-8 next year (my
first job!!).  It seems highly unlikely that I will have an aide.  I am
interested in starting a library club for middle school students to learn
about the workings of the library, and to help with shelving books, checking
in and out books, and *maybe* even helping in the elementary classes.  Can
any of you give me any suggestions for going about this?  What have you done
along these lines?   I'd appreciate any help!!! Thanks!

Tracey Donaldson
next year's.....
LMS, Genesee Valley Schools
Angelica, NY