> I would like to create a Web Page for my media center, but have no
> idea how to get started.  Is there a source(s) out on the Internet to
> help me?

  This past spring semester I created a very easy HTML tutorial for a
  class presentation.  This can definitely help you get up and running, as
  far as the actual HTML coding is concerned:

        Gabe's Easy "Learn-by Example" HTML Tutorial
        http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~gancarz/html.htm

  As for good LMC web site design, check out LION (Librarians Information
  Online Network), and click on "Creating Web Pages for Schools and
  Libraries":

        LION
        http://www.libertynet.org

  And be sure to check out this great LMC site:

        Boothbay Region High School Library Media Center
        http://www.gwi.net/brhs

  Good luck!

  Gabe

Gabriel R. Gancarz, Graduating May 1998
* Teaching Assistant - Learning Resources [Computer] Lab, GSLIS
* Research Assistant - LEEP Distance Education Program, GSLIS
http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~gancarz/
gancarz@alexia.lis.uiuc.edu