An excellent web site is of creating web sites is:
http://www.killersites.com
There is also a book that you can get that accompanies this site -
Creating Killer Web Sites: the Art of  Third-Generation Site Design
by David Siegel (1996).
ISBN 1-56830-289-4
Published by Hayden Books
201 West 103rd St
Indianapolis, IN 46290
(800)428-5331
hayden@hayden.com
http://www.hayden.com
                I hope this will help.
                                    Judy Stanton
                                    gstanton@earthlink.net
                                    ELMT graduate program
                                    GSU, Atlanta, GA

Mary Ann Hensarling wrote:

> Now that summer is here I have a little extra time.  I would like to
> create a Web Page for my media center, but have no idea how to get
> started.  Is there a source(s) out on the Internet to help me?

LM_NET Archive Home